Physical Security for Digital Data with the SecureUSB KP.
Protect digital files and prevent data leaks with the portable SecureUSB KP. The device is designed with military-grade AES 256-bit XTS encryption and is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant. The device is unlocked when a user enters the PIN via the onboard keypad. The keypad itself is wear-resistant to prevent unauthorized persons from seeing commonly used numbers.
In addition to physical security, the device has brute force anti-hacking technology. This feature will erase the data on the USB after 10 consecutive failed PIN entries. The device itself is IP 57 dust and water resistant and is OS independent to be used across all devices with USB ports.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Complaint Design, AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Unlock with PIN via On Board Keypad
- IP57 Rated. Dust and Water Resistant
- No software, OS Independent (Works on and with any OS)
- Admin/User Mode
- Read Only Mode, Inactivity AutoLock
- Malware Protection: Preloaded with USB Antivirus